Make Your List and Check It Twice! Online Stationery Retailer eInvite.com Offers Best in Price, Design and Quality for Holiday Correspondence and Gift Needs
West Boylston, MA (November 11, 2008) - As the temperature drops and the leaves turn, it's a sure sign that the holiday season is on us once again, and with this festive time comes the oft-dreaded yearly scramble to order holiday cards, plan seasonal parties, and find the just-right gifts for colleagues, friends and loved ones. In an increasingly fast-paced world, people around the country are looking for ease, convenience and quality when making their holiday correspondence and gift decisions, and they're turning to eInvite.com—a leading online retailer of invitations, announcements and stationery products—as their one stop holiday shop.
eInvite.com offers its customers a wide selection of thousands of high quality paper products—from sleek and modern to classic and traditional—provided at a variety of price points and supplied by only the best designers and manufacturers. Their patented online proofing system and top-notch customer service ensures a seamless ordering process for even the most harried consumers. Highlights for the holidays include:
- Still haven't had a chance to order holiday cards yet? Easily upload your family photos to create one of eInvite.com's Holiday Digital Photo Cards, which come in a dozens of creative designs and are printed on a heavy, high quality paper stock. Fabulously priced at under $100 for 100 cards, select cards are now 40% off through December 2nd. What's the difference? No flimsy lightweight photo paper.
- Looking for that perfect invitation to your holiday soiree? Choose from over 100 inspired options, from flirty and fun to elegant and classic. What's the difference? Customized, top quality invitations at the same price you'd pay for fill-ins.
- And what to bring your favorite holiday hostess? She's sure to love the Holiday Entertaining Pack, a set of 100 personalized beverage napkins, priced at only $32 and available in either green and red with a stylized tree motif or in a muted pink and green for use all year round. What's the difference? An elegant, personalized product that looks like it should cost much more than it does.
- Stumped on the perfect gift for those green-conscious folks in your life? Choose from a unique selection of holiday cards from Cast Paper Art's line of environmentally-friendly products, available exclusively from eInvite.com. Cast Paper Art's papers, 100% environmentally sound and earth-friendly, are handcrafted in their St. Louis studio and cast of recycled cotton fiber with a rich texture. What's the difference? A timeless, elegant gift with all of the glam and non of the guilt.
- Don't know what to get for your office Christmas party? How about "The LittleBox," a box of 500 3"x6" sheets of personalized paper in a matching box that is also personalized or "Notes for the CEO," an acrylic holder filled with 200 sheets of personalized, unpadded note paper? What's the difference? Perfect picks for the busy professional yet they won't break your bank.
- What will everyone need after the holiday season has passed? Thank you notes! eInvite.com has dozens of personalized stationery options for every taste and budget, including notecards, foldovers, sheets, memo pads, calling cards, gift enclosures, and more. What's the difference? eInvite.com's commitment to quality and customer service ensures that you'll find what you need for even the most discriminating "giftee".
- And what to get for the person that has just about everything? eInvite.com offers four deluxe Pen+Stationery Sets, featuring sets of 100 personalized notecards with matching envelopes accompanied by a high quality rollerball pen from Acme Studio. What's the difference? Kill two shopping birds with one stone by selecting from these coordinated sets, currently available at a 10% discount.
Whatever your holiday needs, eInvite.com's standout selection of cards, invitations, personalized stationery and gifts are sure to please!Return to eInvite in the News
Exceeding all Sales Expectations, eInvite.com's Vendors Win Awards
West Boylston, MA (May 15, 2006) - eInvite.com began as an idea by entrepreneurs and in 2006 has surpassed all sales goals -- nearly tripling their business of supplying fine stationery to consumers online. eInvite.com, after a thorough selection process, picks only the finest suppliers for its website. And now, two of eInvite.com's vendors have received awards for excellence in business and in design.
Checkerboard, a central Massachusetts family-owned and family-run fine stationery manufacturer has been awarded the 2006 Marketplace Ethics Award by the Better Business Bureau. This extremely competitive award is given to companies who consistently exhibit exceptionally high standards of ethical behavior. The Better Business Bureau honors Checkerboard for its long track record of ethical business practices in the marketplace with their customers, their employees and their community.
"This award is fantastic, and credit goes to each and every one of our employees who go that extra mile to do what is right and fair," exclaimed Micah Chase of Checkerboard, Ltd. "We've been recognized in the past by the stationery industry awards for creativity and quality, and now this award sums up the essence of our company, ethics in the marketplace," quips Chase.
Paper Orchid, a Wisconsin-based designer and manufacturer of unique invitations is also an award winner. Paper Orchid, who specializes in creating elaborate and intricate designs cut into the paper with unique laser cutting technology, has been nominated for a "Louie Award" by the Greeting Card Association. The highly-competitive "Louie Awards" are considered the "Oscars" of the stationery industry and Paper Orchid is to be commended for superior design and achievement in their invitations.
eInvite.com, famous for their fine quality invitations, wide product selection, and patented "online proofing" is proud to have partner manufacturers that share their commitment to excellence. eInvite.com only selects the finest product and chooses its manufacturing partners after a long and arduous selection process. These two partners, Checkerboard and Paper Orchid, share eInvite's commitment to ethics and excellence, and we congratulate both companies.Return to eInvite in the News
eInvite.com Announces Q2 Revenues Explode by 300%
West Boylston, MA (August 1, 2006) - eInvite.com, a leading online retailer of invitations, announcements and stationery products, announces that its second quarter revenues surpassed all sales growth projections by growing 300% over the same quarter last year. eInvite.com is privately held and does not publicly release actual financial results.
A key element in eInvite's success has been their strategy to operate online custom stationery stores for partners with complimentary products or services. "Personalizing invitations is an online category that has traditionally been difficult for online retailers to offer. It is a complex category and there are hundreds of details to consider. eInvite.com offers a unique turn-key solution developed from years of experience in the online personalized stationery business. Our partners tell us that by working with us, they are able to quickly deploy a complementary product line to their primary offerings or bridal registries, generate additional revenue at virtually no cost, and offer a more personalized shopping experience for their customers," says Joanne Laipson, Director of Alliance Development.
eInvite utilizes patented CheckMate proofing technology. This technology allows the consumer to select their invitations from a choice of hundreds and, within seconds, view on-screen an exact preview of their very own invitation. This level of interactivity allows the consumer to make changes with wording or layout and see the results immediately reflected before the purchase. For manufacturers, the system provides a file ready to be printed, streamlining the manufacturing process. This system cuts days off delivery time and dollars off the price. It offers consumers and partners an easy and affordable way to order personalized wedding invitations, birth announcements, holiday cards and a variety of other greeting cards and stationery at a great price, with prompt delivery and renowned support and service.Return to eInvite in the News